Overview of Pediatric Atlases Release V1.1:
Components of downloadable archived file bundles for each atlas:
- Defaced high resolution (1 mm^3) segmented MRI/CT co-registered volume (7 different tissues are labelled: external air, scalp, skull, CSF, GM, WM and internal air)
- Separate file with dipole coordinates on cortex;
- Separate files of generic 128/256 electrodes montages, co-registered to each atlas (in the same xyz space)
- Lead Field Matrices (LFM) for EGI Geodesic generic 128/256/Super Dense electrodes montages
- Generic (super dense) LFM to use in any montage by interpolation
- Matlab scripts for uploading binaries into Matlab
- ReadMe file (with Metadata, file formats, and other technical details).
Authorization Required to Download Atlases
Please include your user name (not password) in the Data Use Agreement. Please also include in the Data Use Agreement your academic or corporate affiliation. Once you complete the Data Use Agreement, you will be contacted by return e-mail when access privileges are in place. At that point, upon logging in, you may download the head models.
The purpose of the data use agreement is to comply with the requirements of our Institutional Review Boards and to avoid infringement of existing US Patents. This is spelled out in the terms of the data use agreement.